If you’re like most people in the Germantown, MD area, there’s something you’d like to improve about your smile. Smile imperfections take many forms, and can negatively affect your self- esteem, relationships, and success. At Cloppers Mill Dental, our licensed dentists are highly trained to provide several types of affordable in-office cosmetic dentistry procedures designed to make your dream smile come true. From porcelain veneers to orthodontics and teeth whitening, our smile makeover team has the reliable cosmetic services you deserve! Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
We Treat These Smile Imperfections
Are you or a loved one currently afraid to smile because of one of these smile imperfections?
- Teeth overcrowding
- One or more missing teeth
- Excessive teeth gapping
- A cracked or broken tooth
- Stained, yellowed or discolored teeth
- Noticeable metallic restorations, like crowns or fillings
In addition to interfering with your smile’s aesthetics, these imperfections can also cause chewing and speaking discomfort. Don’t allow that imperfect smile to hold you back any longer. Instead, schedule a smile consultation today by calling Cloppers Mill Dental at 301-540-5195.
While our primary concern is your oral health, we never underestimate the importance of having an attractive smile you’re proud to show off. At Cloppers Mill Dental, we aim to make sure that all of our patients are comfortable and confident in their smiles and teeth. We offer a complete range of cosmetic treatments to create the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always wanted!
Cosmetic Dentist in Germantown, MD
At Cloppers Mill Dental, our licensed dentists can perform these safe and affordable cosmetic procedures in the relaxed and comfortable surroundings of our Phoenix office:
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dentist
- Teeth Whitening
- TMD & TMJ Treatment
During your initial smile consultation, one of our dentists will sit down with you and explain your dental care options after determining that you are a candidate for a cosmetic procedure.
What Can I Expect During My Exam by a Top Cosmetic Dentist?
Based on your initial smile assessment needs and overall smile makeover goals, our team will proceed using these steps:
- The doctor will discuss your treatment options, before-and-after objectives and what to expect as the process moves forward.
- If not already on file, one of our team members will take digital X-rays and 3-D images of your teeth, jaws, and mouth, and then the dentist will examine the pictures and discuss what he or she has found. If necessary, detailed dental impressions will also be taken.
- Based on your smile improvement goals, a customized plan of treatment will be devised by our dentist, and then fully explained to you. At that time, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the procedure, including cost, recovery time, etc.
- A follow-up appointment will be scheduled to get started with your cosmetic procedure.
Pricing and Insurance
Our goal is to always deliver the smile restoration services you need by offering competitive prices that are budget sensitive, and by working directly with insurance providers to ensure the most cost-effective patient experience possible. All services provided in our office are designed to be of the highest quality in terms of comfort, safety, and results, with patient satisfaction being of the utmost importance. If we can answer any of your questions about the cost of our cosmetic dentistry procedures, or your insurance plan’s coverage, please contact our office.
Get Started Designing Your Dream Smile Today!
If you live in the Germantown, MD area and would like to start achieving the smile of your dreams, come see the smile makeover team at Cloppers Mill Dental. From dental veneers, orthodontics to teeth whitening and complete smile restorations, our highly trained family dentists can perform the affordable and reliable cosmetic procedures you need. To get started designing your dream smile today, schedule an initial smile consultation with one of the experienced dentists at Cloppers Mill Dental by calling 301-540-5195.
Photo by Matthew Henry